AVA Connect allows users to share their personal medical information between clinics that are using AVA EMR.
You can add or remove clinics from your list at any time. In order to use online booking, the clinic must be added to your list.
Authorizing a clinic allows them to book appointments and view or update your record.
It also allows you to book appointments online if that clinic has turned on the online booking feature.
If you no longer go to a clinic (for example, if you moved) – you can de-authorize the clinic to protect your privacy.
Note: You must be authorized by a clinic to register for AVA Connect. This process is for registering additional clinics, so you do not need to repeat this process for your initial clinic. To learn more about creating an Ava Connect account click here.
Authorizing a Clinic #
1. Click the three bars icon located in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Click Patient Settings on the menu that appears, and then select Manage Clinics from the drop-down.
Here you will be able to view the clinics already authorized under your account.
3. Select Authorize A Clinic to proceed.
4. Next, you must manually input your desired clinic by name, using the search bar here:
Note: You can only authorize clinics using Ava EMR. Please verify that your desired clinic is using our software.
5. By clicking Authorize, you will successfully complete the clinic authorization process.
Get more help by contacting our email: emr-support [[@]] avaindustries [[dot]] ca