If you have added a new AVA EMR user to your clinic and they have not received a text with their temporary password, you can easily resend them a new one.
To complete the steps in this article, please ensure the following.
a) You have moderator privileges in the EMR
1. Hover over your name on the top right corner of the EMR and click on Clinic Management.
2. Click New Users.
3. You will see a list of users who have never logged in.
4. Click the Resend Password button beside the new user who did not receive their temporary password text message.
5. Confirm the users email address by typing it into the prompt.
The email address you type must match the one saved to the EMR. If the email saved to the EMR is incorrect, please contact the AVA EMR support team.
6. Click on Email New Password.
7. The user will receive an email with the new temporary password.
Please allow up to 5 minutes for the email to send.
If they do not receive the email, please ensure they check their Junk/Spam folder. The email will come from the address email@example.com.
8. The new user can then login with the temporary password received in the email.
Get more help by contacting our email: emr-support [[@]] avaindustries [[dot]] ca