AVA allows quick and easy electronic signing of documents to make your workflow more efficient.
This quick tutorial covers how to put your signature into your AVA account so it will auto-populate in the right fields.
1) Hover over My Account and select Account Management from the dropdown menu.
2) On the page you land on, you’ll see a section labelled E-Signature.
3) Click the pencil icon to edit.
4) Upload a PNG file of your signature.
To create a PNG version of your signature, you can use your phone to take a picture of the signature and email it to yourself.
Alternatively, you can scan a paper copy of your signature and upload it to your computer.
We recommend leaving 20 cm of white space around your written signature. This will help when cropping the image during the upload into AVA.
5) To save your image as your signature, click Save Signature.
Note: If your changes to your signature settings are not showing up immediately or you are getting a yellow error at the bottom of the screen, try refreshing the webpage.
To learn how to upload PDFs into AVA and apply your signature to them, click here.
Get more help by contacting our email: support [[@]] avaindustries [[dot]] ca
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.