Adding Clinic Pods to your EMR
Clinic Pods are a great feature for larger clinics with a sizable physician base and supporting staff. It can greatly improve organization and efficiency for clinic staff.
Clinic Pods allow you to create separated groups within your clinic. If an employee selects a clinic pod from the top menu bar or within the scheduler screen, AVA EMR will limit schedulers, appointment menus and task menus to that specific pod. Selecting a clinic pod allows an employee to focus on a specific subgroup of users in the clinic. This does not affect the employees ability to access anything in the EMR.
Clinic Pods are different from the Clinic Groups feature, as Clinic Groups are for multiple clinics.
How to set up Clinic Pods
1. From the main dashboard, navigate to My Account and select Clinic Management.
2. Select Clinic Pods from the left side menu.
3. Click on the Plus (+) Icon to create a new Clinic Pod.
4. Create the name of the new Clinic Pod and press Save.
5. You can now customize your new Clinic Pod by adding: Employees, Rooms, Appointment Types and Task Groups.
Accessing your Clinic Pods
To access your Clinic Pods you will select a clinic pod from the top menu bar or within the scheduler screen. The EMR will then limit the schedulers, appointment menus and task menus to that specific pod.
1. Access from the top menu bar:
2. Access from the scheduler screen:
You will now see which Clinic Pod you are in in both the top menu bar and the scheduler screen.